Thursday, May 20, 2010

Quotes and Quips

That happen to be ringing in my head...

"An adventurous person will always have moments of feeling like a fraud--it's a sign that you're creating new roles for yourself, that you're evolving.It means you're doing passionate work." ~Todd Kashdan

I'll remember this when my fingers don't seem able to catch up with or do justice to the stories in my head...

"I'm no model lady. A model's just an imitation of the real thing." ~Mae West

It's taken me long enough, but could've taken longer, to accept who I am--inside, outside and the yet-to-be discovered... I wish the same and more for all other women, okay, yes--men too... ;)

"I may not be your big strong, mama, but I always see and can help from far away...I'm your 'your masala mama.'" ~my mom

I'm grateful every day for my parents who love me and my siblings uniquely, equally, unconditionally... (A peony from their garden.)

No comments:

Post a Comment